Sandra enjoyed a progressive career within the hospitality industry prior to setting up her own learning and development business in 2002. She works predominantly across the service sector where she is involved with training design, development and delivery of customer experience-based initiatives, and management development. She is a highly motivated and passionate facilitator with a fun, engaging and energetic style. For her, interactive sessions are a must, and she loves it when participants leave armed with practical ideas, tools and techniques that can be used instantly to make a real difference! She has worked with numerous clients including: Affinity Water, Alnwick Castle, ASOS, Newcastle University, Rocket X, Spire Healthcare, Serco Shop Direct, Media Museum, Northern Gas Networks, ISOS Housing, Durham University, NHS, P2 Tech, Next etc. Her clients cover a range of sectors including health care, tourism, leisure, hospitality, retail, local authority, higher education, transport and utility services. Examples of her work include:
- Programme designer and part of the delivery team for Spire Healthcare in face-to-face and telephone-based Customer Experience training.
- Co-designed and delivered Chat training to Next including delivering train-the-trainer to the L&D team so they could continue to run it in-house.
- Delivery of licensed CX training to over 100 team members at Alnwick Castle visitor attraction.
- Delivery on the customer experience Liber8 training used by Serco Shop Direct to ensure consistency across its contact centres.
- Training needs analysis carried out for ISOS Housing and subsequent development and delivery of an outbound telephone communication and customer service skills programme.
And examples of feedback include:
- ‘Sandra is an inspiring facilitator who builds rapport instantly with delegates and has an intuitive ability to understand the challenges that individuals experience within their workplace.’
- ‘Sandra did a brilliant job; she was well prepared and had lots of knowledge and energy. It was a relaxed and fun environment in which to learn.’
- ‘A thought provoking, informative and relevant programme, well delivered by an engaging trainer.’
Sandra’s qualifications include:
- Training, Practice and Assessment certification
- Training Techniques Development certification
- TS3 – Planning, Training & Development
- TS2 – Group Training Techniques
- NVQ Levels 3 & 4 Training & Development
- Internal Verifier for NVQ’s (D32, D33, D34)
- Master Trainer for Welcome to Excellence Customer Experience programmes in the North East of England, delivered on behalf of the Regional Tourist Board and Visit England.
- Accredited to deliver Group Training Certificate (formerly Group Training Techniques) and Practical Training Certificate (formerly Craft Trainer Award) – People 1st
Sandra is based in the NE of England and delivers customer service training across the UK.