Nick is a highly experienced trainer with a very successful track record. After three years in training management and thirteen years in training consultancy, Nick set up his own training company in 2007. His delivery style is built upon his belief that learners learn best when given the opportunity to try new things out in a risk-free environment rather than be passive recipients of information. His numerous clients have included: the RAC, Disney Stores, Southern Water, Eon, Bosch, Highways Agency, Portsmouth City Council, Wesleyan Assurance, Bobst Group, HSBC, Petrofac, Ford College, Maritime and Coastguard Agency, Carlsberg UK, Insolvency Service, IMI, Dunelm Mill, Royal Doulton, etc. His clients cover a range of sectors including manufacturing, food and drink, utilities, automobile, financial, local authority, retail and public sector.
Examples of his work include:
- Customer service programme in Southern Water which helped them to enter the Times top ten contact centres for their industry.
- Train the trainer programme for Disney Stores which enabled managers from across Europe to deliver consistent customer service training.
- Management development programme for Highways Agency focusing upon leading the ‘Customer First’ initiative across the organisation.
And examples of feedback include:
- ‘I was lucky enough to receive some training on presentation skills from Nick recently. The presentation was dynamic and adjusted to fit the needs of the trainees. The course was engaging and varied from start to finish. Nick succeeds at involving many demographics in discussion and supporting a group towards reaching an end goal. Nick himself is an excellent presenter and I learned as much from watching him work as I did from the course itself.’
- ‘We have been working with Nick as a business coach for several years and in that time our organisation has been transformed. He has given us the tools to quickly react to change, work more strategically and improve relationships between individuals and departments. Nick has an excellent understanding of our business needs and he enables us to see through the fog of operational challenges to achieve our desired goals.’
- ‘Nick has been a consistently positive partner in delivering our accredited coaching programme and has had excellent feedback from participants.’
Nick’s qualifications include:
- Diploma in Training and Development
- Certificate in Training and Development
- Assessor and verifier awards (D Units)
- Accredited to deliver Life Orientations Psychometric tool (LIFO)
- IiP Advisor award
- European Foundation of Quality Management (EFQM) Advisor award
- Member of the CIPD, Association for Coaching and the Institute of Leadership and Management
Nick is based in Worcestershire and delivers customer service training across the UK.