Alan has been working as a trainer and coach in customer service since 1999. He has a strong grounding of 35 years public service in the Ministry of Justice, where his focus was on providing excellent customer service to all court users, the public, the legal profession and the judiciary. Alan has designed and facilitated many customer service modules in support of the MoJ objectives.
Alan has worked both independently and as an associate to several organisations. He is passionate about learning, teamwork and the potential within everyone.
His client base to date has been predominantly public sector eg, The Big Lottery Fund, NHS, Department for Work and Pensions, Ministry of Justice, Office of the Public Guardian and HM Revenue and Customs, to name but a few. The training has covered customer service skills for people working in both telephone and face-to-face environments.
Alan’s customer service specialisms focused on:
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Adapting your behaviour in a service environment
- Keeping safe in a telephony environment
- Handling challenging telephone calls
His qualifications include:
- TA 101 Certificate
- Coaching Certificate – Ministry of justice
- Certificate in Training Practice programme (CIPD)
- Facet5 Accredited Practitioner
- MBTI step 1 Practitioner
- Affiliate member of CIPD
Alan is based in Leyland, Lancashire and works across the north and north-west.