Miranda has been designing and delivering management, personal effectiveness, communication and customer service training programmes for more than thirty years.
Originally working within the Management Development Unit of the Printing and Publishing Industry Training Board, and after spells working for the Probation Service and for a major financial services organisation, Miranda set up her own learning and development consultancy in 1992. Since then she has worked with many local, national and international organisations across all sectors, designing and delivering a very wide range of development programmes, particularly but by no means exclusively in the public service and VCSE sectors.
Miranda takes a highly practical approach to all the sessions she runs, making sure that new knowledge and enhanced skills are transferable back to the workplace. Programme participants describe her style as fun, interactive and lively.
Most of Miranda’s work centres around ‘soft skills’ and customer service training. She is passionate about high-quality customer care and writes and presents highly creative programmes which are designed to challenge the way that people think and behave towards their customers, clients and members of the public.
Miranda’s qualifications include:
- Diploma in Training Management
- NLP Master
- Qualified NLP Practitioner, Time Line Therapist and Hypno-therapist
- Qualified to Level B Parts 1 & 2 British Psychological Society
Miranda’s training gets great feedback, as the following comments show:
- ‘Superb. Clear, warm, engaging – and very well informed.’
- ‘Very funny and enthusiastic.’
- ‘Excellent presentation style.’
- ‘A lot of fun.’
- ‘Very bubbly manner and clearly deeply knowledgeable about her subject.’
- ‘Very personable and engaging.’
- ‘Made me think about how I talk to customers’
Miranda is based in Bedfordshire and works across the UK and Europe.