Anne has worked on various customer care training interventions over the past 20 years and more recently has been involved as a master trainer for a major UK project to develop UK tourism and standards of customer care. She supports organisations to work towards awards such as Customer Service Excellence and Investors in People.
Throughout her career she has helped teams in various private and public-sector organisations to constantly improve the service they provide and to look toward future trends to inform their strategies and offer.
Anne started her freelance training career after leaving the hospitality business. Her training for a local college quickly led her into a full-time teaching post and then eventually to spend 12 years in the University of Reading. At Reading she initially headed up the training and development department for the Estates and Facilities directorate, where she delivered customer service and management training for multiple food outlets, security staff, maintenance, grounds and cleaning teams. She later moved to take the role of Head of Learning and Development university wide, which designed and delivered training, coaching and teambuilding interventions for some 4,500 staff in the academic and non-academic arms of the business.
Her clients include the Oxford Students Union, the University of Oxford, the University of Reading, the University of Winchester, Brunel University, etc.
This is a sample of what clients have said about her training:
- ‘Anne is an excellent and engaging training professional. Anne’s expertise in so many areas of learning and development would be extremely valuable to any business and I would thoroughly recommend her.’
- ‘The transformational effect your People Management course has had on very many people is something extraordinary.’
- ‘Thank you for your huge contribution in making our department the trailblazer in our business on so many fronts.’
- ‘Enjoyable, interesting and surprising, Anne is a brilliant trainer.’
- ‘Anne has a great ability to change the mood and energise people.’
- ‘Your enthusiasm and sheer determination has delivered fantastic results.’
Her qualifications include:
- MSc in Training and Performance Management
- Henley Professional Certificate in Coaching
- Insights Discovery Licensed Practitioner
- Associate member of the CIPD
- Certificate in Education (University of Reading)
Anne is based in Wokingham, Berkshire and works across London and the south-east.