Alun is an engaging and dynamic trainer with sixteen years of customer service, sales and sales management experience, much of it in a telesales environment.
A professionally trained actor, he brings customer service and sales to life by using everyday analogies, role-playing skills, forum theatre and humour.
He has been delivering customer service and sales coaching very successfully on an independent basis for the last ten years, usually encompassing some highly skilled role-play sessions that result in evidential and forensic feedback for participants to better understand their impact on others. He has delivered training both across the UK and internationally – in Belgium, Brazil, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Holland, India, Italy, Malaysia, Morocco, Pakistan, Switzerland, Thailand and the USA. Alun has also coached sales teams via Skype in San Francisco, Singapore and Sydney. His skills as a role-player have benefited clients in a range of industry sectors including automotive, banking, construction, property, publishing, pharmaceuticals, medical technology, insurance, telecoms, business services, and many others.
Alan’s core training specialisms are:
- Customer service skills
- Dealing with challenging customers
- Value selling
- Telephone skills
- Presentation skills for sales professionals
- Sales role-playing
- Sales skills for selling products
He also delivers bite-sized sales training, amongst other topics, on:
- Elevator pitches
- Presentation skills for salespeople
See some of the feedback from Alun’s training:
- ‘Alun demonstrates that you never know it all and equipped with easy “how to’s” you can improve the outcome of any sales meeting… I have used his methods over the past 9 months with great success and I have easily won over 10% more business. There are not many things that deliver that return’
- ‘He has a calm, unflappable and relaxed yet professional approach and delivers feedback in a clear, concise and sensitive manner… an in-depth knowledge of the sales process which enables him to demonstrate sales excellence (and the opposite if required!) in forum theatre sessions’
- ‘Knew about the company, and had done research about what we do. Spoke clearly and presented well’
- ‘Nice presentation style and keeps the audience engaged’
- ‘Excellent. Clear, concise, knowledgeable’
Alun is based in Welwyn Garden City.