Practice makes permanent; practice only makes perfect if your people are practising the right things. Research shows that we quickly forget learning if we make no attempt to practise and retain it. This Masterclass gives your people the opportunity to revisit, refresh and refine their GREAT Customer Service Skills so that they are consolidating what they have learned so far, practising what good looks like and building greater proficiency in having GREAT customer interactions.
This workshop will help your people to:
- Refresh their knowledge of the GREAT Customer Service Skills
- Celebrate and share successes achieved so far in applying their skills
- Explore and discuss challenges they face in mastering a skill
- Deep dive and practise the skills that are they finding more difficult to master
- Practise an end-to-end customer interaction and receive feedback and coaching
- Commit to action to further build upon their skills on their return to their role
Anyone in a customer-facing role who has attended the GREAT customer service workshop.
A highly interactive and practical session, using real scenarios relevant to your people in their role. Your people will revisit, refresh and refine their GREAT customer service skills based on how they have applied their learning in their customer interactions since their GREAT customer service workshop.
Option 1 – Face-to-face
A half-day session for a group of up to 12. The session is approximately 3-hours and each participant will receive a printed take-away summarising the key learning.
Option 2 – Virtual
A 90-minute session for a group of up to 12. The virtual option is just as interactive and each participant will receive a PDF take-away summarising the key learning.
This is the overview for the half-day, face-to-face session. Timings are approximate and will flex depending on the needs of the group. Virtual delivery follows the same content and sequence but with different timings and excludes the additional practise section.
To check that this is the right programme for you, just give us a call on 01582 463464 and we’ll be happy to talk it through with you – we’re here to help!