Susie is an experienced and professional trainer for individuals and companies, particularly within the luxury goods sector. Her background as a public speaking coach means that she understands that outstanding service calls for excellent communication skills, as well as an ability to use emotional intelligence to show insight into the needs and expectations of each client and customer. She brings a fresh perspective to the training process, using her unique ability to read an audience in order to deliver workshops that reflect an above average experience for each attendee.
Having started her career in high net worth client management at Debrett’s, Susie has a strong list of luxury goods and services clients that includes Harrods, Harvey Nichols, The Wine Society, Coach, Purdey’s, Rolls Royce and Formula 1. Other clients include: Coca Cola European Partners, NATO (Naples), Santander, State Street, Canaccord, Infrahedge, De Lage Landen, S&P Global, Atlantic Swiss, Lloyds of London, Unilever, RBS, Duff & Phelps, RailPen, Sky Sports, Sony, Santander, Savills, TIGA, TEDx, London Business School, Asahi Beer, CAS, Lancashire, Accenture, The Walt Disney Company Ltd, Flight Centre Travel Group, Travel Counsellors, URBN Urban Outfitters Ltd, Palatine EP, easyJet, Eisai, CDK Global, Eisai, Mkodo, EUSAPharma, South East Water, Newlon Housing, English Cricket Board, Curo Group, Caesars, Ultra Electronics AS, Epson, Scottish Environmental Protection Agency, University of Strathclyde, Repairtalks, College of Policing, ICSA, Amey plc, Viking Cruises, etc, etc.
Susie’s qualifications include:
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Associate of the London College of Music (ALCM)
- BA (Hons) European Theatre Arts
Susie has also undertaken a number of consultancy projects in the training and development field, including:
- Designing and delivering the European Training Programme for Coca Cola European Partners to enhance presentation and communication skills
- Working with Debretts as a consultant and in-house trainer on their private client programmes and workshops focusing on customer service and personal impact
- Working with Energy Jobline as a consultant on a 6-month contract to improve service and client retention throughout the company via workshops and one-to-one training sessions
- Developing a set of company core values and ethos through a presentation designed for internal roll-out for Asahi Beer (internationally)
Susie is based in central London and works across the country and, indeed, internationally.