Rosie is a highly engaging and effective trainer having spent over ten years working in both corporate and third sectors in high level client facing, customer service, sales and partnerships roles.She has managed and trained teams across the globe in both London and Hong Kong, building relationships and consulting for key global clients from a range of sectors including Virgin, Accenture, Arcadia Group, Shazam, Red Academy, Café Football, Juggle Jobs and many more. She is particularly popular amongst millennial and creative audiences and with organisations in media, start-up tech and VCSE.
Rosie runs her own consultancy and has a holistic, fun and interactive approach to training. She combines her theatre-based training methods with her corporate and commercial outlook in order to unlock, engage and motivate teams in a truly memorable fashion for lasting effect.
Her qualifications include:
- Turnstone trained sales professional
- Trained L2 and L3 Therapist
- Trained Actress (top 5 Drama school)
Rosie has also undertaken a number of consultancy assignments in the customer service field, including:
- A client-facing professional development programme for the Red Academy to ensure presentation and communication skills enable career promotion in chosen fields.
- Work with the management teams of Catch 22 to explore delivery of client employability programmes (with a customer service focus).
- Designed bespoke trainings for Accenture in conjunction with their CSR department to explore customer service delivery and to further employee’s empathy and communication skills, whilst also giving back to community projects.
Rosie is based in London but has worked with clients in both Europe and Asia.