Nina is a qualified learning consultant with twenty years’ hospitality sector experience. She has been designing and delivering customer service training programmes for almost fifteen years. Much of her career was spent with British Airways, as a cabin manager initially and then as an executive in the learning and recruitment academies. She developed her skill, knowledge and passion for customer experience and, in particular, luxury hospitality when rolling out the Premium Service Training programme across the long-haul fleets at Heathrow and Gatwick and train-the-trainer workshops upskilling colleagues to deliver the First programme. More recently, she led the development of customer service standards and practices during her time at Securitas Security Services UK as part of the Learning Academy, delivering training programmes for The National Gallery, Westfield Shopping Centres, Port of Dover, etc.
Before setting up her practice as a freelance learning consultant she was a Learning Manager for InterContinental Hotels Group. Amongst her many projects, she led the Europe learning team in launching the new brand service programme for Holiday Inn across UK and Europe and inducted many hotels to IHG, including the Kimpton Fitzroy London and InterContinental The George in Edinburgh. She also trained Loyalty Champions across the many brands and as part of the Performance Essentials programme and acted as a consultant to many General Managers and their teams to improve their overall service and performance metrics.
Nina’s programmes and workshops include activities, group work, discussion and reflection to ensure learners are immersed in the learning process and committed to making effective and lasting behavioural change. Her style of training delivery is informal, inclusive, participative and fun.
Nina’s qualifications and certifications include:
- CIPD Diploma in Learning & Development
- DiSC certified Trainer
- Certified Facilitator for ‘The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People’ FranklinCovey
- WSET (Wines and Spirits Education Trust) Level 2
- ILM Level 5 in Effective Coaching & Mentoring in the Workplace
Here’s just some of the great feedback Nina has received:
- ‘I thoroughly enjoyed the two-day workshop and have learned so much – not only because of the great content but also in part due to Nina’s fantastic and engaging delivery.’
- ‘I usually find training quite dull, but Nina kept my attention throughout, and I actually learned a few things today about the loyalty programme and what to say to members that I will share with my team!’
- ‘I really enjoyed it and feel more confident in how I can deal with difficult customers after this training.’
- ‘Nina is an excellent trainer – I’ve really enjoyed the workshop and got a lot out of today… I find her passion inspiring!’
Nina is based in East Anglia and works across the UK and internationally.